|▣ Employer |
The world's leading semiconductor foundry.
Technical Manager - Computer-Aided Design (CAD) for Design Service
Head site in Asia (not in Korea)
The role is responsible for leading project to develop advanced generation 1T-MiM test vehicles and design target, as well as customize 1TRAM IP for customers.
1. Minimum bachelor degree in Electronics Engineering or Physics field.
2. Minimum 5 yrs of experiences in DRAM or 1TRAM design.
3. Strong communication and project management skills.
4. Fluent in English.
▣ Compensation and Benefit
The employer set the compensation package competitive with the rest of the industry.
1. Basic Package
- Annual base package includes 12 months' base salary
- Fixed 2 months year-end bonus
- Insurance for You and Your Family
- Annual paid leave, paid sick leave, paternity leave, maternity leave, childcare leave
- Flexible floating holiday arrangement
2. Profit Sharing
3. Cash Incentive Bonus
- Quarterly Incentive Bonus (Company-wide)
- Patent Incentive and many others
▣ Resume submittal & further information contact:
Resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org